Here you get an unique collection of d with accents, caron d, d with a line, đ pronunciation, d stroke and d with a line through it alt code. Click on any d special characters to copy and paste it anywhere you want.
What is mean by D with an accent ?
If you are referring to the letter D with an accent mark (i.e., "Ḍ" or "ḍ"), it is a modified letter of the Latin alphabet used in some languages such as Arabic, Sindhi, and Urdu. In these languages, the letter "Ḍ" represents a unique sound that is different from the regular D sound. The sound is called a voiced retroflex plosive, which is produced by curling the tongue back and striking the roof of the mouth behind the alveolar ridge.
Where to use D with an accent ?
The letter D with an accent mark (i.e., "Ḍ" or "ḍ") is typically used in languages that have retroflex consonants, such as Sindhi, Urdu, and some dialects of Arabic. In these languages, the letter "Ḍ" represents a voiced retroflex plosive sound, which is produced by curling the tongue back and striking the roof of the mouth behind the alveolar ridge. Here are a few examples of words that use the letter "Ḍ" in Sindhi and Urdu:
1. Sindhi: ḍeengar (meaning "thief")
2. Urdu: ḍarwāza (meaning "door")
3. Sindhi: ḍāg (meaning "stain")
4. Urdu: ḍakū (meaning "bandit")
What are the different types of D with an accent
The letter D with an accent mark can have different types of diacritical marks, depending on the language or script in which it is used. Here are some examples:
1. Dot Below: In the Latin script, the letter "Ḍ" or "ḍ" is often written with a dot below the letter to indicate the retroflex sound. This is the most common diacritical mark used with the letter D in Sindhi, Urdu, and other languages.
2. Dot Above: In some Arabic scripts, the letter "Ḍ" is written with a dot above the letter to indicate the sound.
3. Three Dots Below: In the Nastaliq script used for Urdu and other languages, the letter "Ḍ" is sometimes written with three dots below the letter.
4. Wavy Line Below: In some scripts used for Sindhi and other languages, the letter "Ḍ" is written with a wavy line below the letter to indicate the retroflex sound.
How to type D With Accent ?
Here are some ways to type the letter D with an accent mark, depending on the operating system, keyboard, and language settings you are using:
1. Using Keyboard Shortcuts: On a Windows computer, you can type "ḍ" by holding down the Alt key and typing 790 on the numeric keypad. On a Mac computer, you can type "ḍ" by holding down the Option key and typing D.
2. Using Character Map or Character Viewer: You can use the Character Map in Windows or Character Viewer on Mac to find and insert the letter "ḍ" into your document.
3. Language Input Settings: If you are using a language that uses the letter "ḍ", you may be able to switch to a keyboard or input method that includes this letter. For example, in Windows, you can add a Sindhi or Urdu keyboard to your language settings to type "ḍ" directly.
4. Copy and Paste: If you are unable to type the letter "ḍ" directly, you can also copy and paste it from another source, such as a website or document that includes this character.
How to copy and paste accent letters on Textfacescopy.com?
Click on any cool letter which you want to copy.Then it is copied to your clipboard. Now you can paste special letters anywhere you want.