(｀ᴗ´)っ Click on any Text to copy !!!
Are you searching for ascii value of I ? then you are right place. Here you get ascii code for I uppercase and lowercase, binary code for I, alt code for I, unicode, css code, dec code and hex code for I.
Ascii Value Of I (Uppercase)
Ascii Value Of i (Lowercase)
What is ascii value ?
ASCII (American Standard Code for Information Interchange) is a character encoding standard that assigns a unique numerical value (between 0 and 127) to each character used in the English language, including letters, digits, punctuation marks, and control characters. The ASCII value of a character is the decimal value that corresponds to that character in the ASCII table. For example, the ASCII value of the letter "A" is 65, the ASCII value of the digit "0" is 48, and the ASCII value of the punctuation mark "?" is 63. The ASCII standard is widely used in computing to represent text data and allows different computers and devices to exchange information in a standardized way.
How to find ascii value of a character ?
To find the ASCII value of a character, you can use an ASCII table or chart, which lists all of the ASCII characters and their corresponding decimal values.
Here are the steps to find the ASCII value of a character:
1. Identify the character whose ASCII value you want to find.
2. Look up the character in an ASCII table or chart to find its decimal value.
3. The decimal value listed in the table is the ASCII value of the character.
What is the ascii value of lowercase and uppercase I ?
The ASCII value of lowercase 'i' is 105, and the ASCII value of uppercase 'I' is 73.
How are ASCII value of i used in programming ?
In programming, ASCII values are often used to represent characters and perform operations on them. Here are some common ways that ASCII values for 'i' might be used in programming:
1. Character comparison: ASCII values can be used to compare characters to determine if they are equal, greater than, or less than each other. For example, in a programming language like C, you could compare two characters 'i' and 'j' by comparing their ASCII values 105 and 106, respectively.
2. Character manipulation: ASCII values can be used to manipulate individual characters in a string. For example, you could convert a lowercase 'i' to an uppercase 'I' by subtracting 32 from its ASCII value (105 - 32 = 73).
3. String operations: ASCII values are often used in string manipulation functions to search, replace, or extract specific characters from a string. For example, you could use the ASCII value for 'i' to find the first occurrence of the letter 'i' in a string.
4. Encoding: ASCII values are used as the basis for many other character encodings such as Unicode, which is used to represent characters from a wider range of languages and scripts.
Do you want to see ascii art ? then click here for more than 5000 different ascii art with one click copy and paste.